Description: Disk Copy for Mac 6.3.3 Cracked
- Disk Copy supports Mounting and creating exact disk image files.
- With Disk Copy Images for Mac, Apple makes most of their software online available to their users.
- During the process of dragging any part of a segmented disk image onto Disk Copy, the program discovers all the other parts and mounts the volume represented by the segmented image provided that all of the parts are in the same folder.
- If a part of the segmented image is damaged or missing, Disk Copy determines which part is missing or damaged and stores this down in the log and error messages.
- The first file in a segmented disk image appears to Disk Copy as a conventional disk image when mounting, converting, or making a floppy.
- The other parts are recognized when dropped onto Disk Copy.
- All the parts of a disk image must be in the same folder, and on a volume that Disk Copy can mount a single file image from.
- Disk Copy supports the creation of applications that contain disk images that can be installed without the presence of the Disk Copy application.
- When double-clicking or opening a self-mounting image, the checksum of the image in the self-mounting image will go through some verification processes after which the images will be mounted.
- Additionally, a self-mounting image can be configured such that an application or document will be automatically launched when the image are mounted which is similar to a DiskScript.
Installer Size: 735 KB
Supported Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12 Sierra
Developer: Apple Inc.
Download Links : Disk Copy for Mac 6.3.3 Full Crack