- EditAll is a file editor on the level of the bits and bytes.
- This is useful if you have no other suitable editor or viewer available for a specific data format.
- The content of a file can be displayed and edited in various data formats: signed and unsigned integers of 8, 16, and 32 bits, and floating points of 32 and 64 bits.
- The main window shows the file content as text, and as 8-bit decimal and hexadecimal numbers.
- The other data formats can be viewed and edited in a separate window.
- Additionally, there is a window that displays file content as 8-bit binary numbers.
- In this window you can view and set individual bits of the file.
- Data can be copied to and from the clipboard in the previously mentioned data formats.
- Data copied to the clipboard can be copied to another file by opening that file in a second instance of EditAll.
- In order to allow other applications, such as Notepad, to receive text data from EditAll, there is an option to copy text adapted for that purpose.
- You can also copy to a dump format: a combined text and hexadecimal format with offset numbers.
- The user can search for text, decimal or hexadecimal data, count the number of times the data occurs, and replace it by other data.
- The current byte position of the cursor is shown in decimal and hexadecimal format.
- The cursor can be moved to a new location by the usual cursor keys, or by entering the byte location.
- A selection of bytes can be made either by using the Shift-key or the mouse, or by typing the end location of the selection in hexadecimal or decimal format.
- The insert-mode is off by default, which means that no bytes will be inserted.
- This is often necessary to maintain the integrity of a binary file.
- Changes to a file can be undone (or redone).
- In several steps you can undo all changes you made to the file in the current session.
- There is also a read-only mode, and a mode that keeps the file at a fixed size.
- The program contains a help document that explains the menu options and windows.
Installer Size: 1.16 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Palmwood Software
Download Links : EditAll 1.6.0 + Full Crack