- 1st Atomic Time keeps the system time accurate on your computer or any computer in your network.
- It synchronizes your PC clock with Internet atomic time servers.
- You can pick the fastest and most reliable servers from the built-in list of more than 200 choices or add your own.
- All selected servers will be queried to improve accuracy and stability.
- Your clock can be synchronized with up to 20 milliseconds accuracy (in SNTP mode).
- You can setup 1st Atomic Time to automatically adjust the time at specified intervals.
- You can choose to have your system wait for an established dial-up connection.
- Also, 1st Atomic Time can synchronize the time at Windows startup without wasting your computer’s resources.
- You can keep a log of all operations to check the activity.
- You can configure 1st Atomic Time to operate as a time server.
- Then you can ensure you have the exact time on any computer in your network.
- 1st Atomic Time can adjust the system time correctly even if you have irregular Windows time zone settings.
- 1st Atomic Time hides in a small icon near the taskbar clock and does not require desktop space.
- You can access its functions easily via a popup menu or system-wide keyboard shortcuts.
- 1st Atomic Time supports Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- 1st Atomic Time supports proxy servers and firewalls.
- You can try it free for 30 days.
- Download free trial right now!
Installer Size: 1.09 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: Green Parrots Software
Download Links : 1st Atomic Time 3.0 Cracked