- abcAVI Tag Editor is little stand alone utility for viewing/editing tags in AVI files.
- In short it allows you to get information on movie from Internet Movie Database or type it by yourself and save that info inside AVI file.
- Supports RIFF INFO tags, Movie ID tags, I DivX tags.
- Allows editing more than 40 tags, not only “Title”, “Subject” and “Copyright”.
- Support of RIFF INFO tags ensures backward compatibility with standard Windows players like MS Media Player.
- abcAVI Tag Editor shows complete information on AVI file both in tree style and in short form.
- It recognizes more than 770 Four CC and Twoc codes (shows complete names of audio/video codecs used).
- Has predefined lists of contents for some tags (Product, Genre, Rated, Language, Source form and Medium).
- Allows multiple file editing – supports Drag-and-Drop files and directories to the main window (for example from “Find files” window), embeds its item to the MS Explorer context menu.
- abcAVI Tag Editor allows changing of Four CC video codec signatures, AVI frame rate (playback speed) and video frame size.
- abcAVI Tag Editor has Import function – getting information from Internet Movie Database.
- You can choose what to import (around 30 positions) and set the corresponding limitations.
- abcAVI sends all queries through e-mail interface and economize your bandwidth (only useful information is getting from MDB).
- abcAVI Tag Editor has flexible report creating system (Export function).
- You can create your own export templates using more than 150 predefined keywords (technical information on AVI file, AVI tags, etc).
- abcAVI supports TXT, HTML, XLS formats and other textual formats at your choice.
- As an additional function export system can rename AVI files.
- abcAVI Tag Editor comes with Info Tips Shell Extension.
- It means when you place mouse cursor over the AVI file name, the “yellow note” with all the technical and textual information popups.
Installer Size: 2.44 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: Alexander Sorkin aka Kibi
Download Links : abcAVI Tag Editor 184.108.40.206 + Activation Crack