- Do you use Microsoft Outlook? Do you manage your complete E-mail communication, your calendar and contacts with Outlook? Backup your sensitive E-mail data from Microsoft Outlook regularly and restore it to your system in case of need.
- Nothing’s more annoying than lost data and contacts.
- MOBackup – Data backup for Microsoft Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2010 is a backup solution for archiving of your E-mails, Calendar, Contacts, Rules, Signatures, etc.
- MOBackup also backs up the Favorites and Bookmarks for the Windows Browser Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari und Google Chrome.
- The implemented auto-save routine enables you to save your data completely automated.
- Do you need to move your data from one computer to another for technical reasons? Then you can transfer your complete Microsoft Outlook data to the new system by using 1:1 Restore feature.
- Thereby all Outlook program settings, like E-mails, Contacts, Notes, Journal, Tool Bars, Printer Settings, POP3 Settings, RSS-Feeds, etc.
- will be restored as well.
- Additionally MOBackup saves and restores the Opera Notes, Addresses and Widgets, the Internet Explorer Security Zones, IE8 Web Slices, the Bookmarks of Firefox, Safari and Chrome, the Office AutoCorrect Lists and Settings and the Databases of the Business Contact Manager 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Completely NEW is that all option settings of Outlook, the Office Quick Access Toolbars & Ribbons, Word Quick Parts and OneNote Notebooks can be backed up and restored.
- And the new feature “Reset Outlook” allows you to remove all Outlook Data and Settings, e.
- for a complete new installation of Outlook.
- And the feature “Unblock blocked E-mail Attachments” gives you access to blocked E-mail Attachments again.
Installer Size: 5.74 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Heiko Schroeder Software Development
Download Links : MOBackup – Outlook Backup Software 9.68 + Crack