- Linren Sound Recorder is a powerful sound recording and playing software.
- You can use it to grab any sound, including microphone, VCR, Telephone, TV, Radio, Electronic Organ, Video Tape, CD Player, DVD Player, dialogs from movies, game sounds, Streaming Audio on Internet etc.
- Captured sounds can be saved in WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, G721, G723, G726, G729, AC3 and AAC files.
- The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, Quick time and many others.
- It also includes a built in mini player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording.
- Linren Sound Recorder features include:Linren Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into audio files.
- The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily.
- You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box.
- Linren Sound Recorder supports Sampling settings.
- To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording.
- With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
- Linren Sound Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of Linren Sound Recorder while you are working in other programs.
- Ctl+Alt+G – START RECORDING Ctl+Alt+G – STOP RECORDINGRecording time schedule support can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Direct to disk recording can go on for as long as you need, provided you’ve got enough disk space.
- Easy to use and intuitional interface.
Installer Size: 4.20 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 2000
Developer: Linren Software
Download Links : Linren Sound Recorder 3.50 + Crack