- If you’re coding in Visual Basic and have ever been frustrated that Greek, Japanese or Chinese characters display as ‘?’ in the user interface then you need UniToolbox.
- UniToolbox family of controls integrate seamlessly into your software, bridging the gap between Visual Basic’s internal Unicode support and the shortfalls in VB’s user interface.
- With this comprehensive set of Unicode-aware ActiveX controls and utilities you can at last create Unicode-enabled software with Visual Basic.
- UniToolbox displays Greek, Japanese, Hindi, Korean, Cyrillic, Chinese and all Unicode symbols correctly.
- The UniToolbox Active-X control library contains the following ‘drop-in’ replacement Unicode-aware controls.
Installer Size: 2.49 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Download Links : UniToolbox 2.0 Cracked