- With all the digital photos that you capture using your digital camera, don’t you wish there were a quicker way of resizing them with a click of the mouse before you upload them to a server or email them to your friends or relatives? A typical picture file from a digital camera takes up between 1 MB to 2 MB of space on your hard drive.
- Some of them are too large to be viewed by a standard screen.
- To make the pictures fit on a standard screen and shorten the download time, you need to shrink the pictures to a smaller size.
- It is not such a hassle if you only have a few pictures to resize.
- You can just use graphic software to open, resize, save, and close each file.
- What if you have more than 10 pictures (or hundreds or thousands of pictures) to resize? Are you going to waste your precious time performing the monotonous operations above to resize them all? I am sure you have better things to do other than opening, resizing, saving, and closing picture files over and over again.
- This is where QuickResizer comes in.
- QuickResizer can automate the repetitive and boring tasks of resizing pictures for you.
- All you have to do is tell QuickResizer under which folder your picture files are located and how small you want your pictures to be resized.
- It will resize all the pictures for you and save them under a new folder in the blink of an eye! You will no longer need any additional graphic software to resize your pictures.
- It’s that easy! Feature Highlights 1) Simple User Interface 2) Speedy Resizing Process 3) Support Multiple Formats4) Flexible Resizing Options 5) Flexible Resizing Options 6) Launch from Windows Explorer7) Support Drag and Drop 8) Lifetime email support
Installer Size: 1.94 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : QuickResizer 4.1 Crack Patch