- The Secure File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer functionality over any reliable data stream, SSH in this case.
- It is the standard file transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.
- NET is a DotNet implementation of client side of this protocol which is reliable and easy to use.
- SFTP protocol is designed to provide primarily file transfer, but also more general file system access on the remote server – in secure manner.
- SFTP protocol assumes it is running on secure channel (secure channel is implemented in wodSFTP.
- NET), thus no plaintext passwords or file information is exposed to the network.
- NET supports the most important Put File (for file uploading) and Get File (for file downloading) methods, but also * Make Dir and Remove Dir to create and delete directories, * Delete File to delete file on the server, * List Items event to list files in some directory on remote server, * Get Attributes and Set Attributes to retrieve and set attributes for the file, * Resume property to resume broken transfers, * Blocking mode to execute methods and wait until they are completed.
- * ASCII and Binary file transfers to handle different data types.
- * Done event that is fired when executed method is completed – a perfect place to initiate new command.
- Provided samples will guide you how to take full power of wodSFTP.
- NET in DotNet environment!
Installer Size: 2.86 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 10
Developer: WeOnlyDo Software
Download Links : wodSFTP.NET 3.4.1 Full Crack