- Undoubtedly, mathematics is one of the most important subjects taught in school.
- It is thus unfortunate that some students lack elementary mathematical skills.
- An inadequate grasp of simple every-day mathematics can negatively affect a person’s life.
- Clearly, students with weak understanding of basic math will have difficulty in advancing their education.
- But the negative impact goes beyond academics.
- With modern life getting more complicated, people with inadequate knowledge of basic-level math find themselves at a disadvantage when competing for jobs, leasing cars, investing, and in countless other real-life situations.
- Studying math is certainly not an easy task especially when memorizing mathematical facts from a textbook is the only way of learning.
- Enter Math Games!Math Games Level 1 teaches addition and multiplication with numbers from 1 to 12.
- Using the mouse, a student can select the values to calculate.
- Then, he or she clicks on the “Ask Me” button and lets the robot do the calculation and report the result.
- The game window can be maximized to make it even more exciting for young children.
- The software is free for personal use.
- Educational institutions, for-profit and governmental entities should contact Sierra Vista Software about site licenses if they wish to use the software beyond the 30-day trial period.
- Math Games line of software helps those teachers and parents who want to make math education more exciting.
- This software can be used as a valuable supplement to teacher instruction and other computer teaching tools.
Installer Size: 1.15 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP
Developer: Sierra Vista Software
Download Links : Math Games Level 1 1.0 + Activation Crack