- Track how much time you spend on different activities on your computer.
- Reports: * time spent on different activities * journal * weekly and monthly timesheets.
- Similar windows are automatically grouped to provide a summary of your time.
- Define your own groups to refine the report.
- PrivacyKeeping a record of your activities on the computer raises privacy concerns.
- TimeSprite is intended as a personal time management tool, rather than as a way for others to monitor your activities.
- TimeSprite has several features to address privacy issues: * The TimeSprite Monitor can be paused at any time.
- When it is paused, nothing is recorded.
- * You can define your own activities in the TimeSprite Monitor.
- When one of these activities is selected, time is recorded against that activity, instead of recording the active window.
- Recording of user defined activities continues even if you are not using your computer.
- * You can search and delete information that has been recorded.
- You can search for records by time and/or records that contain specific text.
- This allows you to remove data that you did not want recorded.
- * TimeSprite does not record keystrokes, or any contents other than the title bar from other windows.
Installer Size: 1.24 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000
Developer: Black Hill Software
Download Links : TimeSprite Automatic Time Tracking 2.1.3 Crack