- Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line is an powerful software for convert image to PDF file via OCR (optical character recognition) by Command Line.
- With Image to PDF OCR Converter, convert image to PDF via OCR by Command Line, e.
- , TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc.
- You also can customize description of created PDF, such as title, subject, author, and keywords.
- This program is independent of a third-party PDF reader or creator.
- Feature of Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line: 1.
- Make searchable PDF from images with OCR by command line.
- Create searchable PDF directly from scanned images like TIF, JPG, PNG, etc.
- Support unattended conversion for files in specified directories.
- Encrypt created PDF with user password or/and owner password of 48 or 128-bit.
- Combine multiple images into one PDF.
- Able to insert or append newly converted PDF to existing PDF.
- Automatically preview converted PDF with an associated application.
Installer Size: 35.02 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: verypdf.com Inc
Download Links : Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line 5.0 Crack Patch