- Batch file renaming program for Mac OS For users who work on a lot of files, there is a possibility to run into problems with the file names occasionally.
- For example, if you have tons of image files with less-than-descriptive or confusing titles, you would want to rename them in a more useful and descriptive way to make them easy to locate and access.
- Doing this manually might take a lot of time depending on how voluminous your files are, and for this reason, you need to find a better and quicker way to rename each file accordingly, something that NameChanger for Mac does best.
- NameChanger from MRR software is a utility program developed to help rename your list of files based on the most common patterns like replace, delete, append sequence, append date or even using wildcards and regular expressions.
- NameChanger for Mac installation process only requires you to drop the app into the Applications folder, and you are good to go.
- As soon as you launch the app, you will be welcomed with a clean, tidy, and easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Basic renaming does not take time.
- The app allows you to hide file extensions, change case, append or prepend characters and more.
- After this, you care now able to rename your files sequentially and conditionally based on the original file name.
- While the renaming process is going on, the app allows you to preview the changes in the right pane before committing them.
- The program works effectively on Mac OS X 10.
- 7 or later running on Intel 64-bit processor.
Installer Size: 2017 KB
Supported Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7.5, 10.8.5, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, macOS 10.12 Sierra
Download Links : NameChanger for Mac 3.2.1 Keygen Serial