- Ocean Strategy [Red, Blood, Blue] Software (Strategic Analysis, Management); Rather than competing within the confines of the existing industry or trying to steal customers from rivals (Bloody or Red Ocean Strategy) in the HBR of October 2004 W.
- Chan Kim and Rene Mauborgne suggest Blue Ocean Strategy: developing uncontested market space that makes the competition irrelevant.
- According to Kim and Mauborgne, competing in overcrowded industries is no way to sustain high performance.
- The real opportunity is to create blue oceans of uncontested market space.
- Of course competition matters.
- But by focusing on competition and “competitive advantage”, according to Kim and Mauborgne, scholars, companies, and consultants have ignored two very important – and far more lucrative – aspects of strategy: a) One is to find and develop blue oceansb) The other is to exploit and protect blue oceans.
- These challenges are very different from those to which strategists have devoted most of their attention.
- In blue oceans, demand is created rather than fought over.
- There is ample opportunity for growth that is both profitable and rapid.
- There are two ways to create blue oceans:a) One is to launch completely new industries, as eBay did with online auctions.
- b) It is more common for a blue ocean to be created from within a red ocean when a company expands the boundaries of an existing industry.
Installer Size: 1.60 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 2000
Download Links : Ocean Strategy Software (Red, Blue) 1.0 Crack Patch