- Fast string search (index Of) using the Boyer-Moorealgorithm.
- Incorporate this class into your own Javaprograms to rapidly search strings.
- use:import com.
- Boyer b = new Boyer (“dogcatwombat”);int where = b.
- indexOf (“cat”);orint where = Boyer.
- indexOf (“dogcatwombat”, “cat”);Boyer-Moore is about twice as fast as String.
- indexOf whenthe string you are searching in is 2K or over and thepattern you are searching for is 4 characters or longer.
- indexOf is particularly slow when the pattern beginswith a common letter such as “e”.
- Boyer-Moore is fastestwhen the pattern is long and composed only of uncommonletters, e.
- “z” or “^”.
- If you use a char instead ofString for your text to be searched, it will run anadditional 33% faster.
- Boyer automatically reverts to String.
- indexOf when thatwould be faster.
Installer Size: 0.11 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Canadian Mind Products
Download Links : Boyer 1.5 + Crack