- Primarily aimed at digital photo enthusiasts and professional photographers, PixBurner will help archive photos (and videos) from the computer to a recordable CD and DVD disks.
- Users can even print out thumbnails of the images recorded onto a disk, which comes in very handy when it’s necessary to find a particular image without browsing through the content of several disks.
- Archiving photos with PixBurner couldn’t be easier: no learning is required thanks to the simplistic interface, and users will be whizzing through the PixBurner features right after the installation.
- With a few mouse clicks, they can load photos to the program’s Thumbnail Sheet, edit their parameters, such as brightness, contrast and gamma, either automatically or manually by toggling appropriate sliders.
- There is also a possibility to browse photos with two automatic zoom levels with automatic vertical orientation.
- Any image on the Thumbnail Sheet can be tagged in order to be emailed, printed, or sent to the online photo center immediately or later.
- Once the archive is ready, users can insert a CD disk, hit ‘Burn’ in PixBurner, and begin the burn process.
- PixBurner will finish the process relatively quickly.
- The final disk will contain an automatically generated HTML slideshow that will work with most any standard home DVD player that supports Kodak Picture CD, or on a computer with any OS, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix.
- Along with a CD disk, users can print out 4×6 thumbnail view of images located on the Thumbnail Sheet.
- Each printed sheet may contain up to 350 thumbnails.
- Save your precious digital memories on CD or DVD along with their printed thumbnails, and you will make sure your photos will be viewed by many generations to come!
Installer Size: 5.30 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: Prograce Systems
Download Links : PixBurner 2.0 + Activation Crack