- Scheduling includes calendar and scheduling components for .
- NET WinForms, WPF, Silverlight and .
- NET CF.
- The pack supports yearly, monthly, weekly and daily schedule views.
- Each view provides a distinct layout of the time cells and can display events such as appointments and meetings.
- The timetable view displays a day’s schedule where the columns represent dates, locations, tasks or contacts, and the rows represent hours or minute intervals.
- The major features of MindFusion.
- Scheduling are listed below: The Schedule – Allows definition of custom-typed events – Supports recurring events – Can be persisted into binary files and streams – Can be stored in XML format – Intrinsic database serialization supportViews – Timetable view – List view – Month view – Week Range view – Month Range view – Resource clewUser interaction – In-place item editing – Interactive item creation and modification – Single and multiple item selection – Scrolling – Automatic scrolling while dragging items with the mouse – Tool-tips – Column resize in Timetable view Programming – Programmatic access to both schedule objects and the calendar methods and properties – Numerous properties for customizing the appearance and behavior of every calendar view – Rich event set Output – To the display – Print Preview – Printing – Export the calendar as an image Appearance – Fully customizable style-based appearance – Customizable fonts, colors and alignments of displayed text – Images can be associated with calendar elements – Header and item shadows – Custom painting of various elements – User-assigned mouse cursors – Rich choice of pen and brush styles – Themes Auxiliary forms – Appointment Form for editing appointments – ReccurrenceForm editing event recurrences – Task Form for editing tasks
Installer Size: 58.30 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: MindFusion LLC
Download Links : MindFusion.Scheduling Pack 2015.R1 + Crack