- JFDraw is a pure Java based graphics application and library package.
- JFDraw used a little features of Java2D, and expanded a lot of graph routines for more complex vector graph processing.
- You can run JFDraw under any operating systems that support Java.
- JFDraw is focused on vector graph drawing field.
- It can help you to complete your mechanical, electronic, architectural graphs drawing applications, or even business process or workflow graphs issues.
- Written by pure text based editor (Windows Notepad & Unix VI), built by Sun Java Development Kit (JDK) 1.
- x and Apache Ant, JFDraw will offer you the opportunities to incorporate it into your graph applications, in binary library mode or source code mode.
- Main features a variety build-in vector graphs, e.
- rectangle, triangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, polyline, regular line (continuous vertical or horizontal line), etc.
- automatic nodes combining or expanding in polylines and regular lines, it’s needless to add or remove a node for drawing such poly lines.
- easy to use adding/removing/binding/unbinding ports functions, for help doing ports issues (ports are used to connect shapes by lines) on arbitrary shapes.
- a lot of arrow types, fill styles and line styles, so you can easily change your shapes’ appearance to fit your demand.
- group/ungroups, multi-layers, customized libraries and templates support.
- orate, flip, mirror and scale functions on any shapes.
- zoom in/zoom out or customized zoom scale, undo/redo with arbitrary undo depth.
- grid, ruler support with both English or metric measurement.
- binary/xml JFDraw build-in file format, export to jpg, png, .
- svg and more file formats.
Installer Size: 0.50 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: JingFei International
Download Links : JFDraw 1.8.0 Cracked