- Catfood Follower is a desktop Twitter tool for following new friends that follow you and removing friends that don’t follow you back.
- Follower supports Windows XP and Vista.
- Why auto-follow?I have multiple twitter accounts.
- My personal account (@.
- abf) doesn’t auto-follow.
- If you look interesting and not obviously spam my then I’ll probably follow you back.
- Catfood Software (@Catfood Software) will follow you backup using Catfood Follower.
- I’ve no idea if followers are Catfood customers or not so I want to follow everyone that signs up for Catfood updates.
- Why auto-remove?Twitter makes it hard to tell when someone you’re following removes you.
- The auto-remove feature of Follower checks for friends who don’t follow back and removes them.
- You can exclude users who you want to follow regardless.
- How to use Catfood FollowerFollower supports multiple twitter accounts.
- For each account you can decide if you want to auto-follow, auto-remove or both.
- The screenshot above shows the settings for a single account.
- You can add exclusions for both auto-follow and auto-remove.
- For auto-remove you can also set how many days to wait before removing a friend who is no longer following you.
- This prevents Follower from automatically removing new friends who haven’t had a chance to follow you back yet.
- Once you’ve entered rules for each account click the Test button on the main window.
- You can run the rules in test mode to see who would get followed and removed, or run in live mode to actually process the rules.
Installer Size: 1.17 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Catfood Software
Download Links : Catfood Follower 1.40.0147 Keygen Crack