- WEEKLY SPELLER 1.
- 8 – Windows: An excellent way to promote and encourage children or adults to practice weekly spelling lists.
- Quickly input and optionally record spelling lists that can be immediately used for spelling practice or playing games.
- Report Cards allow parents or teachers to monitor progress.
- Optional password protection can be enabled for various features.
- Choose between Youth and Adult modes.
- Sound support for encouragement and mistakes makes spelling lessons fun for children or adults! Activities include Words, Sentence Correct and Sentence Complete.
- Games include Word Scramble, Word Join and Word Search.
- Each activity uses your personal spelling lists, usually the weekly spelling list from school.
- The spelling list is input using the Spelling List Editor and you can optionally record your spelling words so you can hear them being dictated.
- The Spelling List Editor lets you input your spelling words, you can also input two misspellings of the word and a sentence that contains the word for use with the various activities and games.
- The Spelling List Editor has a Text-In option that lets you import spelling words from text files.
- Multiple options allow you to set the option most appropriate for the student’s age, IE.
- , Word View, Word Preview, Word Flash or Voice Only.
- Other options include Word Flash Delay, Alphabet Display, optional Data Log to track progress, Graphics, Hall of Fame, Match Case, Sound On/Off and *.
- wav File Usage.
- Weekly Speller takes the drudgery out of weekly spelling list practice.
- Have some fun while practicing your spelling homework with Weekly Speller!Registration Incentive: Register Weekly Speller and receive a FREE registration of Math Flight, educational math software.
Installer Size: 4.47 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Ronald Swerdfeger
Download Links : Weekly Speller 2.0 Keygen Serial