- Resource Standard Metrics is a source code metrics and quality analysis tool for ANSI C, ANSI C++, C# and Java for use on all Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- The speed, ease of use and portability of RSM make it unlike any other source code analysis tool on the market today.
- RSM provides standard metrics and automated source code analysis and is indispensable for any enterprise seeking to achieve ISO-9001, Tick It and SEI certifications.
- Now your company can run the same tool on multiple languages, on multiple operating systems, creating a higher standard for your metrics collection and source code quality.
- Language SupportRSM supports the language syntax of ANSI C, ANSI C++, C# and Java.
- RSM is designed to analyze compiled source code.
- Source code that will not compile will not correctly pass through the RSM parser.
- RSM may miss functions and or code constructs if the source code cannot be compiled according to the specific grammar of the source language.
- RSM FeaturesResource Standard Metrics provides a combination of features not found in any other metrics tool.
- RSM is a shell-based tool, meaning that you must use a command shell or any UNIX shell or Term you desire to run RSM.
- This allows RSM to integrate seamlessly into Visual Studio, Kara and other IDE’s.
- RSM utilizes a license file and configuration file on start up.
- The configuration file allows the user to customize the degree of source code analysis.
- RSM typically takes run-time switches allowing the user to customize the desired output.
- RSM creates HTML reports for Visual Metrics that interacts with source code hyperlinks and CSV or comma separated value format for direct input to MS Excel or other spreadsheets.
- Key Features Use one tool across all operating systems – RSM Installation Use one tool across all project languages for K&R and ANSI C, ANSI C++ and Java 2.
- 0+ – RSM Options and Reports No limitations to the file length, number of files or usage, RSM has processed prone
Installer Size: 20.29 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Unix, macOS 10.12 Sierra
Developer: M Squared Technologies LLC
Download Links : Resource Standard Metrics C C++ C# Java 7.75 Cracked