- Personal SmartCheck 4.
- 0 uses S.
- technology to monitor hard drives internal S.
- attributes, predict possible drive failure and prevent data loss.
- Using predictions settings, Personal SmartCheck lets you know about a potential disk health problem before you lose valuable data.
- With Personal SmartCheck you will have the most recent information about the health of all hard drives on your computer.
- Prediction of the nearest T.
- of any hard drive can prevent valuable data loss by replacing dangerous drives and backing up all data.
- For example, motor and/or bearing failure can be predicted by an increase in the drive spin-up time and the number of retries it takes to succeed in spinning up the drive.
- Or, if the drive notes that the error correction is being used excessively, it can attribute this to a broken drive head or contamination, and alert you before the problem gets worse.
- Armed with a failure prediction, the user or system manager can back up key data, replace a suspect device prior to data loss, or avoid undesired downtime.
- monitors the disks performance, bad sectors, calibration, CRC errors, disk spin up time, distance between the head and the disk, temperature, features of medium, heads, motor or servo-mechanism.
- In all, over 30 attributes are covered by S.
- The errors that the system can detect can be predicted by a number of methods.
- Currently the SMART system can detect around 70% of all hard drive errors.
- Personal SmartCheck shows the icon with the temperature value of the most hot hard drive in the system tray.
- You can point this icon by the mouse and PSC will show a hint with temperatures of all hard drives.
- Personal SmartCheck notifies you when the temperature of the hard drive exceeds the threshold by the balloon hint or WinPopup.
Installer Size: 2.63 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 2003
Developer: URL Toy software
Download Links : Personal SmartCheck 4.0 + Full Crack