- RecoveryFix for Windows is one such data recovery utility that has got an exceptional ability of restoring the lost data instantly.
- The key attribute of this software is its three different data recovery modes that are Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace Mode.
- The tool recursively scans the selected hard disk partition depending on the selected recovery modes.
- Once the data gets recovered, the tool then display the recovered data in Windows explorer like graphical user interface to let the user give familiar look to the recovered data.
- Apart from this, the product even maintains the hierarchy of the recovered data so that the user doesn’t need to do extra work in locating the required files amid thousands of the files recovered.
- Perhaps, this is one such software that allows saving either all or selected files and folders at desired location.
- Depending on the quantity of the data you select for saving, time consumption during the saving process vary.
- Moreover, this product is also available in a free trial version as well.
- The evaluation version will display the preview of recovered data but does not allow saving the recovered data.
- Consequently, in order to save the recovered data, full version of this stunning restore lost files tool needs to be purchased.
- To know more about this software, just visit www.
Installer Size: 3.69 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Computer data recovery
Download Links : Restore Lost Files 11.01 Cracked