- The Registry is a heart and soul of any Windows system.
- It contains information that controls how your Windows appears and how it behaves.
- Most applications today use registry to store configuration and other important data.
- When you install an application, a new registry entries will be created.
- These entries will automatically be deleted when you uninstall the application.
- Unfortunately, it does not always work that way.
- Sometimes, you will find that some applications fail to remove their own registry entries.
- These entries will become obsolete.
- After a long period, after installing and uninstalling a lot number of applications, your Windows registry will contain a large number of obsolete entries.
- These will significantly increase the registry size and thus will slowdown your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from registry.
- To keep your computer in top performance, it is recommended to periodically clean your Windows registry.
Installer Size: 5.51 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : TweakNow RegCleaner 5.2.0000 Keygen Crack