- McXtract is a program which allows to extract fields from a text file, and to prepare the import of a text file to a worksheet or a database.
- A dBase-compliant file can be generated if wanted.
- It can be very useful when have to repeat this operation evenly, because the fields definition used to prepare the extraction can be saved into a file, and therefore be recalled as wanted.
- Imagine you have to analyze, in 5 fields between columns 250 and 290, for all its 7500 records.
- The opening of that file with a worksheet or database manager can take a long time.
- McXtract can extract those data and makes you save a lot of Time: your selected fields are stored into a new text file; each of them is separated with a semicolon (the separator can be customized in the registered version).
- The names of the fields can be optionally added on the top of the result file.
- This program is also very useful to extract and analyze a single field in the text input file.
- So this small disk-spacing tool can save quite a lot of time for text-files analysis.
Installer Size: 0.30 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Developer: Pierre Geevers
Download Links : McXtract 3.44 + Crack