- Check a Java jar to make sure all the java -target versions ofthe class files are what you expect.
- Java application.
- Requires Java version 1.
- 5 or later.
- All Java source code is included.
- to use:java -jar jarcheck.
- jar jartotocheck.
- jar 1.
- 1 1.
- 7where jartocheck.
- jar is the name of jar to check.
- It will check all the class files in it.
- In this example:1.
- 1 is the lowest acceptable target version number.
- 4 is the highest acceptable target version number.
- Currently, only version numbers 1.
- 0, 1.
- 1, 1.
- 2, 1.
- 3, 1.
- 4, 1.
- 5and 1.
- 6 are supported.
- The program does not currently testminor version numbers.
- Why would you use this utility? To make sure that a jarintended to run under an old 1.
- 1 JVM contains no classesaccidentally compiled with java -target 1.
- Passing thistest does not guarantee the jar will work on an old JVM.
- Thejar still might use methods not bundled with old JVMs.
- Thisshould catch however, classes normally compiled with target1.
- 1 that were accidentally compiled with 1.
- 5 as a sideeffect of compiling some 1.
- 5 class.
- There is a similar program called JarLook available atmindprod.
Installer Size: 0.10 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Canadian Mind Products
Download Links : JarCheck 1.5 Crack Serial