- ThumbHTML is a utility to enable the rapid deployment of digital images to the web.
- You choose the folder containing the images you wish to show, and click the ‘create thumbnails’ button.
- This will generate thumbnails of your images.
- You then choose the number of images to be displayed per page and a page title, and click ‘Make HTML’.
- That’s it – all you then have to do is to upload the entire folder (including the thumbnails sub-folder) to your website.
- Recent changes include the ability to add comments to each image, to extract the photo data from the EXIF headers in jpg images and the ability to create a slideshow.
- You can now also batch process your images creating pre-defined sets of resized images.
Installer Size: 3.09 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Download Links : ThumbHTML 2.8.0 Keygen Crack