- Looking for a software tool to help you make panoramic images? Panorama Composer 3 is a brainlessly simple panorama builder that will help you make your first 360 degree pan (or flat panoramas) in no time.
- In fact, the tool is so simple, even an amateur photographer who just bought a digital camera can easily use it.
- The main advantage of Panorama Composer 3 is its straightforward 100% visual Flash-based interface with real-time preview that makes creating panoramas just as easy as playing Lego’s.
- Since the software uses a proprietary algorithm for stitching images, the overlap between images may be anywhere between two and fifty percent’s, with no stitches or other distortion visible.
- There is also a built-in image enhancing mechanism that get rids of glitches that may be present in the original images.
- Another handy perk is automatic lens type detection feature.
- Since some panorama projects can be quite complicated and require several days of work, Panorama Composer 3 makes it possible to start new project and save the progress as necessary.
- Once finished, the project can be exported to JPEG, HTML or EXE format, making it possible to use these panoramas as virtual tours.
- The program comes with a comprehensive, well-documented instructions manual.
- Best of all, it can be downloaded and tried absolutely free of charge.
- The price of registering Panorama Composer 3 is a measly .
- If you are serious about creating panoramas that will make others go “Oh!” and “Ah!” Panorama Composer 3 is where you start.
- Download your free trial copy now!
Installer Size: 3.22 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : FirmTools Panorama Composer 3.1 Keygen Serial