- DBConvert for Access & MSSQL is a database migration tool for data conversion from MS Access database (MDB file) to MS SQL Server and from MSSQL to Microsoft Access.
- You can convert databases simply by configuring several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode.
- Ability to organize application work using command line parameters is supplemented with a scheduler so you can run the program without user input after scheduling.
- If a direct access to your MSSQL server is denied (insufficient privileges) you can save your data into a MSSQL Dump file to overcome such restrictions.
- The primary function of the MSSQL privilege system is to authenticate a user connecting from a given host, and to associate that user with privileges to select, insert, update, and delete a database.
- The SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE privileges allow you to perform operations on rows in existing tables in a database.
- The privilege system ensures that all users may perform only the operations allowed to them.
- Thus in case you have any privileges to create or modify a database on the target MSSQL database there is an opportunity to save your data into a dump file.
- DBConvert for Access & MSSQL fixes the contents of the source database into a local dump file the MSSQL server directly.
- The destination file will consist of MSSQL statements to create all the tables and to fill them with the data.
- Using this dump file MSSQL server administrator will add data to your SQL database.
- One of the key things of database managing is the ability to filter data during conversion.
- Integrated data filters allow users to retrieve only specific data for converted tables according to defined filtering criterias (conditions).
- Filters give you more control on data migration process.
Installer Size: 6.21 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 2003
Developer: DMSoft Technologies
Download Links : DBConvert for Access & MSSQL 2.0.0 + Full Crack