- Kernel Unix data recovery software is technically advanced software to recover data from the deleted partitions, files and folders, VTOC corruptions, Super block or anode table corruptions, corrupt root directories or improper system shutdowns.
- The Key features of the Unix software range makes the software differentiated from its prospective competitors.
- The Kernel software range for Unix scans the hard drive for missing volumes, verifies integrity of corrupt data structures, preserves most file attributes during the restoration process of files and folders.
- The Normal and Extensive search features incorporated in the software provides the users to moderate their search according to the extent of corruption.
- The ‘Normal’ search is easy and simple mode of recovery whereas ‘Extensive’ search is best suited for the major corruptions.
- The ‘File Filter’ option provides the user with an easy option to refine the search of specific files from the recovered data.
- The Kernel Unix data recovery software supports recovery from the UFS, HTFS and EAFS file systems.
Installer Size: 2.62 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
Developer: Unix Data Recovery
Download Links : Kernel Unix Data Recovery Software 4.01 Crack Patch