- File by OCR automatically names files and places them in a file folder structure based on the document’s OCR text contents.
- It can extract text from a searchable PDF and name and file it, or it can extract the OCR text and build a csv file.
- File by OCR uses Optical Character Recognition on the entire document and then parses the data contents, allowing the user to easily capture and extract data from multi-page documents and documents of various lengths such as sales receipts.
- All processing of documents is done in a batch process after scanning, allowing a user to move on to something else while the OCR process is being carried out.
- File by OCR has the capability to monitor an unlimited number of file folders that contain different document types to be processed, making it ideal for use with a copier that has a scan to file option.
- The program also supports Twain Scanners and has an easy to use interface that correctly places the file in the correct folder for processing.
- When setting the program up the user should take into consideration that OCR technology is not 100 percent accurate and capture enough data so that they can be assured that if the document is not found on the first search it can be found on a subsequent search, or review the files after they have been processed for any errors in the data capture.
- If possible the user should consider formatting their documents so that mission critical data is placed on the document in large characters using an OCR font.
Installer Size: 35.82 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
Developer: eDocfile Inc.
Download Links : File by OCR 4.0 Crack Serial