- Take Command offers a new approach to working in Windows, bringing users the power of the command line and the ease of use of the Windows interface.
- Take Command supports existing CMD.
- EXE commands and batch files, and adds thousands of new features, giving you more power and flexibility than you ever imagined.
- And CMD and PowerShell users will love Take Command’s tabbed console windows and Windows shell integration.
- Take Command adds features such as extensive context-sensitive online help, shell monitoring commands, plugins, aliases for commonly used commands, a powerful command line editor, history recall, filename completion (even across a network), popup command and directory history windows, and extended directory searches that can take you to any directory on your system by entering only part of its name.
- Take Command expands the Windows file handling commands, giving you the ability to copy, move, delete, or list multiple files with a single command, and adding FTP and HTTP support (including SSL and SSH) .
- You can select or exclude files from any command by their date, time, size, and extended wildcards for extraordinary flexibility.
- Batch file users will be amazed at the power and speed Take Command adds to Windows batch files, with an array of new batch commands and a powerful batch debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, popup variable windows, and editing.
- The extended batch language in Take Command includes subroutines, DO statements, IF THEN ELSE statements, SWITCH statements, error handling, more than 170 internal commands and 440 internal variables.
- And if you don’t like the default behavior, Take Command allows you to adjust its configuration either through interactive dialogs or on the command line.
Installer Size: 14.65 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: JP Software
Download Links : Take Command 15.0 Keygen Serial