- Vinasoft TwainControlX is an ActiveX (OCX) control that enables images to be imported from TWAIN compliant devices such as scanners or cameras.
- It is designed to be easy to use, with no knowledge of TWAIN being needed to achieve results.
- Importing an image is done in four simple programming steps: (1) selecting the device to be used from a list generated by the control, (2) configuring any non-default settings that are required, such as resolution, image size etc.
- , (3) acquiring the image, and finally (4) copying the image to another control for display, saving to a file, or copying to the clipboard.
- Acquisition of multiple images and use of automatic document feeders (ADF) is supported.
- Saves images as BMP, JPEG, TIFF or PDF files, including multi-page TIFFs and PDFs.
- Control of brightness and contrast supported.
- Fully functional trial version is available in which the only limitation is that a line of text is added to the image showing that trial software has been used.
- Compatible with version 2.
- 1 of the TWAIN specification.
Installer Size: 1.43 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : TwainControlX 4.1 Cracked