- NetworkActiv Scanner is a Cost effective, Fast, Easy to use, Advanced network scanner with many useful features.
- This is not just a network scanner, with this you can perform DNS dig, whois, and much more.
- No other network scanner compares to the performance, versatility, ease of use, and features of NetworkActiv Scanner.
- Main features are: TCP connect () scanning (standard TCP port scan), TCP SYN scanning (fast and “quiet” TCP port scan), Fast UDP port scanning with auto-speed control and reliable results, UDP sub-net scanning!, High speed ping scanning of sub-nets (UDP or ICMP), TCP sub-net scanning, Integrated fast trace-route, Remote OS detection: Ability to make an educated guess about the OS (Operating System) of a remote host, this is done by advanced TCP/IP stack fingerprinting, Wizard Mode: Walks you through step-by-step to perform network scanning, trace-route, and much more.
- This is very easy to use and learn, even by a beginner, Whois Client: Ability to perform whois with ease, you can either specify a whois server, or have it attempt to determine a whois server automatically (works with most domains), DNS Dig system: Performs DNS dig quickie with ease, choose between TCP and UDP, specify a DNS server or have it attempt to determine the authoritative server automatically (works with most domains).
- Also, support for many RR’s (Resource Records), Simple Port Scan Mode for easy and quick port scans, Nice looking interface, with multi-skin support, Tells you if remote computer being scanned is stealth, User settable max speed (ranging from 2 PPS to non-limited), Tells you the host responses for TCP connect () port scan and sub-net scan, Tells you the port use from huge lists of ports as found, Random order, reverse order, and “Only Scan Known Ports” scan capable, and much more.
Installer Size: 1.72 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98
Download Links : NetworkActiv Scanner 4.0 + Crack