- Pst2mail: Program to retrieve or find email addresses from an unprotected (*) Microsoft Outlook archive or pst file, optionally using filter settings.
- Addresses will be collected in an output file.
- The resulting list can then be imported in a database for example for further actions.
- Very helpful to recover addresses of people you contacted when you’ve lost somehow your address book.
- But also for instance a good help for employers, managers, supervisors or system controllers wanting to check what external contacts the employees have.
- It looks for the “from” and “to” fields in the selected pst file and returns the according email addresses.
- (*) With unprotected we mean “no encryption at all”.
- Pst files protected with a password can not be used in Pst2mail, but also files using the standard compressible encryption (without password) can not be directly read by Pst2mail.
- There is a workaround though for last case: simply make an additional personal folder in Outlook, force the option “No encryption”, and copy the mails from the encrypted to the non-encrypted personal folders!! The resulting pst file can be processed by Pst2mail.
Installer Size: 0.24 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Developer: Shareware Hangvogel
Download Links : Pst2mail 1.4 Crack Serial