Description: FxIF for Firefox 0.4.7.1 Keygen Serial
- Shows meta data from JPEG images in the Firefox browser Image editing software usually adds meta data to the images that you choose to edit, and most digital cameras do the same with the photos that you take.
- In some cases, you can also add data yourself, such as the name of the person who took a particular photo.
- To see this data with FxIF, all you have to do is install the extension, right-click on the relevant image, and select “Properties”.
- Among the information that you can extract from the photos that you have taken are the date and time of the photo, the shutter speed, and the focal length, among other data.
- The add-on only works with JPEG images because the developers wanted to keep it as simple as possible so that users could quickly access the information that is most commonly sought after.
- Fortunately for photographers, this includes the information that has to do with the particular camera and its settings for the particular photo.
- There are a couple of customizable options, including the display for the coordinates at which the photo was taken.
- The extension is free, and the XPI file includes the source code.
Installer Size: 78 KB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
Download Links : FxIF for Firefox 0.4.7.1 Crack Patch