- nnCron LITE is a small, but full-featured scheduler, that can start applications and open documents at specified time or with specified frequency.
- nnCron LITE is a perfect freeware Windows clone of a well-known UNIX scheduler Croon (including all the useful Anacreon features).
- Here are the most important nnCron LITE features: – it can be started as a system service or as a regular standalone application, – it understands croon table format (Unix) and is managed with easy-to-edit text confab files that are fully compatible with Unix confabs, – it can handle and restart so called missed tasks, – it can set and use environment variables, – it can run applications authorized as currently logged user (WinNT/2000/XP), – it can be extended with plugins written in Forth language, – it can be easy tuned up to answer your current needs, – it is not resource demanding and it can run even on very old PCs without any noticeable performance degradation.
- We have never seen nnCron LITE system service to allocate more than 150k of operative memory.
- nnCron LITE is tiny, powerful and easy to use.
- And if you need not just a scheduler, but a full-blown automation manager – take a look at nnCron.
Installer Size: 0.24 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Download Links : nnCron LITE 1.17 Cracked