- This flexible and easy to use web-master tool is designated for converting arbitrary HTML code into encoded form, unreadable by many kinds of spam bots.
- Web form spam bots, e-mail harvesting bots are the programs, surfing the web, loading web-pages for parsing and analysis.
- If a page contains any information suitable for spam purposes, it will be recorded and further used for sending spam posts to forums via online web-forms and for sending spam messages to e-mail addresses found on the page.
- As distinct from well-known CAPTCHA solution, there is no need in breaking eyes to read smudged, distorted, badly colored digits and letters to be allowed filling and sending online forms.
- Web Form Anti-Spam can operate as in GUI mode, allowing encoding partial HTML code, entire local files or web page, as in command line mode, making it a workhorse for web-masters having big projects, who may want to automate protection of several files in a batch.
- Having detailed and comprehensive documentation, describing all possible operations, techniques and applications, Web Form Anti-Spam will take you only few minutes to learn and start making your HTML content efficiently protected against spam bots, harvesting bots, and even against plagiarism – protected HTML-code is not readable when viewing web page source in a notepad text editor.
Installer Size: 2.83 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003
Download Links : Web Form Anti-Spam 1.00.0.40 Crack Patch