- Encoding Recogniser will help you determine what encoding wasused to write a file by displaying the file in hex or anddecoded characters in any of the encodings supported byJava.
- This program runs under any OS, (e.
- ) so long as you have Java version 1.
- 5 or later installed.
- To install, Extract the zip download with WinZip (or similar unzip utility) intoany directory you please, often C: — ticking off the (userfolder names) option.
- To run as an application, type:java -jar E:commindprodencodingrecognizerencodingrecogniser.
- jaradjusting as necessary to account for where the jar file is.
Installer Size: 0.55 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Canadian Mind Products
Download Links : Encoding Recogniser 1.2 + Crack