- RAID Recovery for Windows recovers the entire content of your broken RAID within minutes.
- You will be able to copy the files and folders over to another disk.
- RAID Recovery for Windows works for NTFS-formatted RAID-0 or RAID-5 configurations.
- It supports both, hardware RAIDs managed by the mother board or a controller card, and software RAIDs managed by Windows (dynamic disk arrays).
- Remove the drives from the RAID controller and attach them locally to your machine.
- Make sure the drives are all recognized by Windows Disk Management.
- If you are trying to recover a RAID-5, it is Ok to attach one drive less than the total number of drives in that RAID.
- RAID Recovery for Windows also works with images of your drives.
- Install RAID Recovery for Windows to your computer and start the program.
- In Vista or Windows 7 you need to right-click the program icon and select “Run as Administrator”.
- A wizard will guide you through the recovery.
- A couple of minutes later, an Explorer-like window will show all recoverable files and folders.
- Now you can copy your files over to another disk.
- You can also view many file types before copying them, e.
- pictures, documents, etc.
- RAID Recovery for Windows is easy to use.
- It automatically finds all parameters needed for the recovery, such as RAID start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order.
- Everybody is now able to recover his own RAID.
- No data recovery background required.
- No need to buy any other software.
Installer Size: 1.69 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: Runtime Software
Download Links : RAID Recovery for Windows 2.30 Full Crack