- iRecover offers support for all major file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS (all versions) and Linux Ext2/3/4.
- iRecover is a one-stop solution for undelete, Unformat, partition, RAID, and image recovery.
- Windows Basic and Dynamic disks are supported.
- iRecover will automatically detect the file system type and file system parameters, such as cluster-size.
- It will even do so if vital file system structures such as the boot sector and partition table are damaged.
- iRecover offers a powerful RAID 0 and RAID 5 recovery module that will automatically detect RAID parameters such as stripe size and disk rotation.
- iRecover allows you to create a RAW image file from a volume, a disk or an entire (reconstructed) RAID array and recover data from the image file.
- additional features:- During a scan disk health is monitored (SMART), iRecover will halt or pause if a disk’s condition deteriorates.
- – Image preview.
- – Wizard driven, suitable for entry-level users and experts.
- – Configurable bad sector handling, even during scanning.
- – Unique file validation engine: predicts the outcome of the recovery.
- – Trial version allows analysis of the situation; do a test run to make sure your files can be recovered.
Installer Size: 4.97 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Developer: DIY DataRecovery.nl
Download Links : iRecover 6.1 Cracked