- Binbot is a specialized newsreader for downloading files from Usenet.
- It makes it easy to access the enormous quantity of new content posted daily to binary newsgroups.
- It is easy to use, fast and secure.
- Easy to Use- The intuitive user interface allows you to start downloading files within minutes of installation.
- – Binbot automatically assembles and decodes articles for you.
- It supports all common encodings found on Usenet, including uuencode, MIME/base64 and .
- – By letting you visually select which blocks of articles you wish to download, Binbot makes it easy to navigate huge newsgroups with millions of articles.
- Fast- We designed Binbot to allow you to download multiple files simultaneously at top speed.
- – By only retrieving the minimum amount of data from the server, Binbot lets you quickly find the files you want.
- – Binbot uses fast caching algorithms and command pipelining so you can retrieve information in record time.
- Secure- Binbot protects you against viruses by highlighting potentially unsafe files, and by automatically blocking unexpected malicious attachments.
- – By design, Binbot prevents malformed headers and articles from being used to compromise your system remotely through buffer overflow attacks.
- – Binbot contains no spyware or adware, and never “phones home”.
Installer Size: 1.00 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: J1 Software, Inc.
Download Links : Binbot 1.1.1 + Activation Crack