- Burning Assistant was written with the purpose of automation of the protracted process of selection of folders and files for maximum filling the recordable DVD.
- For example, you want to burn a DVD film of 3, 9Gb disk size.
- It turns out that remaining 800Mb on a medium will left empty.
- And it is not good! You can always find what to burn else – music or files, other films – anything that you have on your HDD.
- You only have to specify a template (CD-R/DVD-R/DVD-DL) and material for burning, and program will count and will pick out from it files exactly on 800Mb.
- It will save your disk space, your time and even money.
- First, in the main window, where you see your files and folders on HDD, you have to select one, big file or folder for burning.
- Also you can select many files and folders containing material that needs burning.
- After selecting go to Controls-Set target size field and choose a template – a kind of your medium for burning.
- It can be single or double layer DVD, DVD+R, DVD-R or even CD-R.
- For the first time, do not make changes in other fields, just press Go! in Action field.
- After a few moments, which amount directly depends on the speed of your CPU and more or less on the speed of your hard drive, you’ll see results in the Results window.
- That’s it – files and folders to burn your medium to its maximum capacity.
Installer Size: 0.38 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: 1960s Today
Download Links : Beatle John”/> + Crack