- Client component for MS.
- NET framework that provides support for communication with remote console-type services.
- It allows you to communicate encrypted (and secured, of course) with SSH1 and SSH2 (secure-shell) servers, as well to Telnet servers (using Telnet protocol that is NOT encrypted).
- For ones that don’t know – the SSH transport layer is a secure low level transport protocol.
- It provides strong encryption, cryptographic host authentication, and integrity protection.
- Using wodSSH.
- NET is easily – just put it on your form (or initialize new instance on the fly), set Protocol type and issue Connect method – and just wait for things to happen.
- You connect to SSH servers, which are standard today in remote console communication.
- NET is able to automatically determine if remote server is based on SSH1 or SSH2 protocol version, and communicate accordingly.
- It will provide you with information about remote server Fingerprint, so you can always get authenticated information about remote server.
- NET can be used as scripting client.
- Easily, you can set it up to connect to server, execute one or more commands, wait for response, and just disconnect.
- And all of it fully automated.
- It’s suitable for many environments, such as .
- When you’re unsure when to send actual command, wodSSH.
- NET may help also.
- Using it’s unique Prompt property, it can fire event for you whenever remote server sent command prompt to enter new command.
- All you have to do is send new command once this event is fired.
- Wait no more – communicate securely.
- Check out wodSSH.
Installer Size: 2.58 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 10
Developer: WeOnlyDo Software
Download Links : wodSSH.NET 2.5.3 Keygen Crack