- Since a default Windows environment provides no tools for displaying the access rights of users or groups it can be quite hard to manage the network permissions.
- Permission Analyzer solves this problem by providing a powerful graphical tool for system admins.
- The software offers a wizard-like approach to determine whether the system access permissions are properly set, need to be changed, or have been altered by people who are not authorized to make changes.
- Permission Analyzer can generate a clear overview of the access rights of each user or user group.
- Scans can be initiated manually, or scheduled to run regularly.
- It’s easy to specify the directories to be scanned, and to limit the number of subdirectories that will be scanned.
- Export to HTML reports is supported.
- Permission Analyzer provides a more visual approach with pop-up windows, interactive lists with buttons you can click to view permission by individual or group, and easy-to-find search boxes.
- It’s easy to set a permission filter, and only look for list, read, execute, modify, write, or full permissions.
- Access rights of the related groups, and inherited groups, of a particular user can be included in the overviews.
- Based on the program’s analysis, changes on the access rights to any folder can be made by opening the folder and making the changes with Windows.
- Next to permission overviews, Permission Analyzer can generate an overview of all the software applications installed on each workstation.
- It is easy to filter on workstation or software application.
Installer Size: 130.41 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : Permission Analyzer 2.0.0 Crack Patch