- The Ace Clipboard floats on top of your current work.
- Whenever you cut or copy, the clip appears in Ace.
- To paste back a clip, all you have to do is click on the one you want.
- The clips window only shows the first few words of each clip but when you move the mouse pointer over the window, a preview window appears showing the first several lines of a text clip or a thumbnail of a graphic clip.
- This makes choosing the clip you want to paste very easy.
- Ace is also an excellent screen capture program.
- To capture the entire screen, type .
- prt Scr.
- To capture just the active window, type Alt + .
- prt Scr.
- To capture graphics from Word or Internet Explorer, right click on the graphic and click copy.
- The graphics editor allows you to add text, and clip art as well as crop, re-size and rotate your screen shots.
- Unlike the standard Windows Clipboard, Ace allows you to paste graphic clips directly into Outlook and Windows Mail emails.
- You can even have it automatically reduce the size of photo clips as it pastes.
Installer Size: 17.07 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
Download Links : Ace Clipboard 30.10 Keygen Serial