- Sync is a simple Command-Line utility for performing one-way directory or file synchronization.
- It synchronizes the specified target to match the specified source.
- Only the target is modified.
- Runs on any OS with the Java Runtime Environment (JRE 6+).
- Sync is free and open source software written in Java and released under the GNU GPL license (version 3).
- MAIN FEATURES:* FLEXIBLE FILE-MATCHING: Match files by combinations of name, size, last-modified time, and CRC-32 checksum; by default, (name, size, time, .
- crc) are used.
- * FLEXIBLE FILE TIME COMPARISON: Specify a time-tolerance (in milliseconds) when matching files by their last-modified time.
- * FILENAME FILTERS: Use multiple GLOB or REGEX filters to include or exclude files based on their names or their relative pathnames.
- * SIMULATION MODE: Sync can be run to simulate file operations, so that the target directory is not modified.
- * UNATTENDED USAGE: With an appropriate choice of switches, Sync can be executed without user intervention.
- * LOG FILE: Sync can generate log files with automatic timestamps for convenient record-keeping.
- See http://syncdir.
- net/ for the latest version, screenshots, documentation, and other information.
Installer Size: 0.07 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Linux
Developer: Zach Scrivena
Download Links : Sync 2.1 + Activation Crack