- Create Virtual Drives from long paths, it’s easy! Browse to the path via the Drive and Folder Lists, choose a drive letter from the “Available Virtual Drive Letters” list and Click [Add Virtual Drive] to create the Virtual Drive, or Double Click the letter to create the Virtual Drive.
- It’s just as easy to remove a Virtual Drive, Double Click the letter you want removed as a Virtual Drive or Click the letter and then Click [Remove Virtual Drive], or use the Restore function to remove all of the virtual drives you created with one click on the Restore menu item.
- Make CD-ROMs obsolete: Copy the contents of a CD-ROM to a folder on your Hard Drive, not to the root directory.
- Make that folder a Virtual Drive (see paragraph above), then install the Virtual CD from the Virtual Drive letter.
- Click Start, Run and in the space provided type L:setup or L:install (substitute your Virtual Drive letter for L and see the documentation that came with your CD-ROM for the proper installation command).
- Now every time you need to access the CD you can use the Virtual CD from your hard drive.
- Be sure to make note of the Virtual Drive letter you used to create the Virtual CD, when you reboot your computer you will need to re-create the Virtual Drive.
- (With the Pro Version of Virtual Drive Creator you can make your Virtual Drives Permanent!)
Installer Size: 403 KB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: J. A. Associates
Download Links : Virtual Drive Creator 3.0.1 Crack Serial