- CD Menu Creator is a handy, user-friendly utility for making menu-driven compilation CDs.
- This freeware/Shareware tool has much to offer that makes it worth a look.
- With an attractive tabbed interface, drag-and-drop support, simple techniques for adding and deleting tabs and files, and a quick tutorial to get you up and running, this application lets you build a menu in minutes.
- You simply open Explorer and drag selected files to CD Menu Creator’s List view area.
- The program automatically gets essential information (such as filename, version, company name, and full path) from executable files.
- Each menu is represented by a tab, so you can readily access it; right-clicking on a tab lets you amend it, delete it, or even add a new tab.
- This program can even generate HTML, TXT, and CSV format lists of contents for importing into CD-R software.
- Other features include an expanded, well-organized HTML help system and the ability to add variable-sized bitmaps, gifs & Jpegs to your menus.
Installer Size: 2.98 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2003
Developer: Traction Software
Download Links : Traction CD Menu Creator 1.20.1 + Full Crack