- Use this application to create discussion mailing lists, simple auto-responders or advanced incoming mail processing/filtering.
- Comes with easy integration with web forms, mail merge (personalization), parallel sending engine, built-in SMTP server, binary attachments and more.
- Features:- Very easy setup.
- – Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- – Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
- – WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- – Moderated discussion lists.
- – Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- – Scheduled digests.
- – Built-in SMTP server.
- – Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.
- “Dear John” instead of “Dear Customer”.
- – Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- – Advanced closed loop detection.
- – Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- – Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- – Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- – Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- – Integrated backup/restore of application’s data files.
- The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system.
- All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet.
- A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
Installer Size: 3.94 MB
Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2003
Developer: Xtreeme GmbH
Download Links : Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition 3.0 + Full Crack